Robertson and Caine Pty Ltd
ROBERTSON AND CAINE (PTY) LTD
Do you want to join South Africa’s largest catamaran builder situated in Cape Town?
Do you live up to our values Respect, Responsible and Reliable, Innovation, Teamwork, and Excellence?
Do you have experience in boat building?
Then come and join our company as we are looking to appoint various positions on a permanent basis:
- Mechanical Fitters – Should be competent in fault finding and problem solving. Must have a good understanding of plumbing systems and installing and prepping of instruments (fuel gauges, amp meters, alarm gauges). Should be able to prep and install the following: engines, genset, fuel lines, exhaust systems, and air-conditioning systems.
- Plumbers – Preparing and installation of all plumbing at the different workstations ensuring offline preparation of tanks and filter boards, fly bridge routing, and drains. Conduct fault finding and commissioning at workstations.
- Carpenters – Must be able to assemble and fit all joinery components. Should be able to read and understand drawings and use power tools (Grinder, Jigsaw, Drill etc).
- Finishers – Identify and repair defects on fibre glass components using different tools such as buff machine, pencil grinder and grinder. Should be knowledgeable on the different sandpapers to use to buff and finish a fibre glass product.
- Laminators – Should be able to prepare and polish moulds, mix gelcoat, and paint gelcoat onto the mould. Working knowledge of how to weigh and mix resin with hardener, competent in using the following tools: hand tools,
brushers, roller, and steel scissors.
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 10
- Minimum Experience: 3 years’ experience in any of the positions mentioned above.
Should you have the necessary qualification and experience and if you are interested in working in a high-performance boat building company, please forward your CV to:
Email: [email protected]
Please clearly indicate the position that is being applied for in the subject line.