Website MHI ATTORNEYS
MHI Attorneys, a well-established dynamic legal practice situated in the Northern suburbs of Cape Town, offers a unique career opportunity for an experienced litigation attorney.
PROFILE OF LITIGATION CANDIDATE
1. Admitted Attorney, admission as Conveyancer and Notary Public will be preferred. 2. 15 years’ post-admittance litigation experience.
3. Right of appearance in High Court.
4. Positive demeanour
5. Fields of expertise: Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Administrative & Corporate Law.
6. Essential: Own client base and ability to manage existing litigation practice and staff (professional and other).
7. General Attributes:
- Ability to excel in a team environment (sound leadership and practice management skills) • Strong ethical code and morals
- Detail orientated
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good communicator.
Should you meet the above criteria and are ready for an exciting career change, kindly forward your curriculum vitae to Stefanus Malherbe ([email protected]).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com