The Jakkalsfontein Homeowners Association seeks to appoint an office manager in the administration office at the Jakkalsfontein Nature Reserve.
Main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Front office receptionist, dealing primarily with homeowners and suppliers
- Office administration, such as record keeping, filing, photocopying, and managing office supplies
- Financial management, including the control of petty cash and assistance to the accountant
- Supervision of cleaning staff
- Secretarial assistance to the Board and its committees
A more complete job description is available upon request.
- Grade 12 certificate, although a tertiary qualification is preferred
- Experience in office administration
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good spoken and written English
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
To apply, please e-mail the following documents to the Reserve Manager at [email protected].
- A one-page letter describing why you think your skills and personality are suitable for the job;
- A brief CV listing your qualifications, communication, office and financial administration experience;
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate and tertiary qualification, if applicable; and
- The names and contact details of two referees for whom you have worked that we can contact.
The 2021 annual cost of employment (total salary and benefits contributed by the employer), will be dependent on office management experience.
Closing date: 18 June 2021
The Jakkalsfontein Homeowners Association reserves the right not to appoint.
To apply for this job please visit jkf.co.za..