Limited Duration Contract (24 Months)
Position will be based at the Bigen Cape Town office
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Marketer to join our Water Instrumentation related Hardware and Services company, with suitable experience & exposure in the field of civil engineering and construction. The successful candidate will be based in our Durbanville office in Cape Town but will be required to travel throughout South Africa, with a particular focus on the Western Cape region.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Com Marketing degree or similar tertiary qualification with at least 2 years of post qualification experience.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing, ideally within the civil engineering and construction industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a strong drive to achieve exceed sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating various departments within the organization.
- Willingness to travel extensively within South Africa, especially Cape.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, meeting with them regularly to ensure client satisfaction, and identifying opportunities to upsell our existing products and services.
- Identify key prospects and new clients, set up initial meetings, our company, its services, and products, and ultimately, secure sales of our equipment.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assist in the development rollout of various marketing content, including physical materials such as brochures and digital content (e.g., social media posts, online advertisements).
- Represent the company at conferences and expos to promote our products and services, contribute to our marketing campaigns, and network with potential clients and partners.
- Work closely with the company’s marketing team, marketing manager, information designer, and the technical management team of the Digital Water Services Business unit to ensure alignment and coordination in marketing efforts.
Remuneration: Negotiable and based on the candidates qualifications and years of relevant experience.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Bigetron is a transforming company and preference will be given to qualifying AA candidates.
Closing date: 30 November 2023
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Send your application to [email protected] with the subject line “Marketer application”