Volt Africa has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic Digital Strategist who will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the company’s and client’s overall strategy in order to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to generate new content or curate existing content for client’s including articles, photo galleries, videos, blogs, social media posts etc.
- Support digital business teams with brand, market and product strategies
- Assimilate qualitative and quantitative customer data to formulate business decisions, product design and marketing strategies
- Consult business partners to provide guidance and expertise on digital media and communications best practice. Advises on digital communications content during communication planning
- Make recommendations wrt to content allocation
- Conceptualising and managing social media paid advertising campaigns
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- 2+ years Analytics experience
- Analytics implementation experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Computer literate
Volt is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV no later than 31 May 2021 to:
Human Resources Department
P O BOX 56
Email: [email protected]
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com