Volt Africa has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic Business Intelligence Officer who will be responsible for client data, income predication models, analysing data and processes
- Focus on client data, income prediction model, and various segmentation models.
- Analyses data and analytics processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for revenue generation.
- Analyses of past, present data to provide strategic plans for the Sales Teams
- Engage and consult with Ad Ops Team, research team and management on business procedures and policies.
- Designs new data and analytics processes.
- Establishes and maintains data/analytics
- Maintains the requirements for the technical and data infrastructure to support the relevant data and analytics processes.
- Owns the data and analytical constructs, user acceptance testing and implementation of changes or new applications.
- Compiles detailed plan based on broader business plan
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Manage stakeholders and other resources
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends from information gathered.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Matric • Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in business and data analysis, solutions design & testing, data modelling
- Be able to analyse and report on digital and media industry databases
- Establishment Survey, RAMS, TAMS and PAMS (AMPS)
- Data Management Software (Lotame)
- Effective Measure, Google Analytics and SPSS
- Cross tabbing Software (Nielsen Clear Decisions, Telmar)
- Familiar with SA Citizen Survey and other public opinion surveys
- Must have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be Customer Service Orientated.
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Volt is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV no later than 31 May 2021 to:
Human Resources Department
P O BOX 56
Email: [email protected]
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com